water faucets frequently come out of my eyeballs.
I won't deny it.
it's a part of who I am.
why hello, emotions.
didn't really want to see you right now,
especially in the middle of my longest day at work...
sometimes I wonder
how I can get through days
working in the "hood"
living a life so different from what I've known
working with God's children
who have experienced so many things.
how many things?
ALL the things.
so much the things. ha.
things I could never dream of happening to me.
things that could certainly happen to me.
to anyone.
so,
how do I do this?
how do I keep going?
Because I know.
I KNOW
that despite hard times,
despite frustration,
chaos,
inefficiency,
adversity,
violence,
screaming,
loud noises,
misunderstanding,
I KNOW
that God is present.
I KNOW
that we are all making a difference
in each others' lives.
I don't claim to be making all the differences.
There are plenty of people making WAY more of a difference
in my life
than I feel like I could ever do.
and yet,
I know
I'm still doing work.
I am still here.
I am.
and God is using me
(at least I think so)
despite my water-faucet-eyes.
My weakness is God's strength.

No comments:
Post a Comment