Monday, October 15, 2012

Read, Understand, Act.

Here's another post including a lot of articles regarding the history of police brutality in Milwaukee, including the Derek Williams and Darius Simmons cases.  There are just so many that I can hardly keep up with them all...that alone would be a full time job, and I already have one of those.  I've just listed the source and the article/video title here.  I leave the rest of the work to you to read, absorb, understand, and act.

Fox 6: Fire and Police Commission releases report on Darius Simmons Incident Oct. 6

Fox6: everything Derek Williams related

Fox6: Simmons family pastor critical of fire and police commission report Oct. 7
(that's Pastor Steve!)

Fox6: Grassroots petition drive aimed at removing Chief Flynn begins Friday Oct. 11
alleged police brutality? The nerve. IT'S PROVEN. OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE.


Milwaukee Journal Sentinel: FBI launches civil rights inquiry into death in custody Oct. 10






No comments:

Post a Comment