Thursday, May 23, 2013

T's for Thurs

1) this lovely dish that by dinner time turned into a delicious red beans and rice with sausage. Way good and made lots of leftovers. Totally making it again. Also, it was wonderful to come home and hardly have to do any cooking! Crock pots are amazing.

2) that I actually caught the first bus and didn't have to wait in the rain this morning

3) I got to paint at work today. Repainting the garden sign with new info and sprucing it up. Not everyday I get to paint! It was a welcome change. 

4) switching shoes at work (rain boots to my old pair of Keens that I keep in my office) made me feel like Mr. Rodgers, which made me smile. 

5) Thursday is my Friday. Therefore, I don't have to get up early tomorrow! PTL!

6) nice, normal, affirming dinner conversations and spontaneous apple crisp creating. A good day at the house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment