Saturday, June 8, 2013

an extra day

1) time to spend that I hadn't anticipated earlier this week. 

2) spending ridiculous amounts of time working on my résumé and a cover letter. Put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into them...okay, not really, but a whole lot of work. Even if I don't get this job, the work I did today will pay off in the end. 

3) amazing family and friends who are willing to help me with my job application process, be that through reading cover letters, working through restructuring and condensing my résumé, letting me know about jobs they've found, and being available to answer questions. It is such a blessing to not be going through this alone. 

4) leftovers. Pie for breakfast and repurposing various dinner leftovers from the week into something new. 

5) more good conversations. The last few days I've been noticing more and more of these. Maybe it's because I've been feeling more like myself and have the capability to recognize them. 

6) my brother falling asleep on me when we were doing some read aloud. Adorable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment