1) spending time to color and draw some pictures this morning. Making beautiful things from a piece of paper, a 24-pack of crayons, and memories of some amazing scenery. (I'll post the pictures of them once the friends they're being mailed to get to see them first.)
2) a calm day at church, and a nice sermon about being anointed and equipped.
3) another chapter of The Musician's Nephew read aloud with my brother today. It's fun rereading this book with him because it's been so long since I've read it, so I don't remember most of what happens.
4) no shame...I watched "Legally Blonde" today. What a hoot. I'd forgotten what a great example this film shows of the power of perseverance and the importance of working for your own standards rather than trying to prove yourself to others.
5) another nice phone call. Long distance relationships are made a little easier thanks to telephones.
6) this video of my trombone friends from when the Wartburg Wind Ensemble went to Japan and China this May term. Written stories of their adventures abroad can be found here.
Music like this reminds me of why I love the trombone so much.
5) another nice phone call. Long distance relationships are made a little easier thanks to telephones.
6) this video of my trombone friends from when the Wartburg Wind Ensemble went to Japan and China this May term. Written stories of their adventures abroad can be found here.
Music like this reminds me of why I love the trombone so much.
What are you thankful for today?
No comments:
Post a Comment