Even thinking about the word "love" makes me feel happy. I am so blessed to be loved in so many ways: my immediate and extended family, my church families, my college friends, my camp family, my WCCB family, my LVC community, my friends from growing up, an amazingly loving God...the list goes on. That would be a whole lot of pictures for just one day.
Conveniently, "love" in this Lenten picture challenge falls on this day when, 21 months ago,
my boyfriend Kyle and I started dating.
I usually don't post super lovey-dovey things on my blog
(which this won't be)
or hardly anything about our relationship really,
but today
I am making an exception.
![]() |
| from the Packers/Bears game, Sept. 2012 |
I am so blessed to be dating a man of such integrity, uniqueness, spunk, determination, and faith.
And someone who's a fantastic polka partner.
Love is patient,
love takes effort,
but
love is always worth it.
Philippians 1:3
"Every time I think of you, I thank my God..."

No comments:
Post a Comment