Monday, August 4, 2014

98 - home

#100happydays

day 98 (August 2)

I'd been waiting a long time for this morning, when I could finally enjoy this view while eating my favorite breakfast (oatmeal with raisins) in an armchair, looking out my sliding door to my little patio.


My new apartment definitely feels like home already.
It helps that I've unpacked a TON, including getting all my books on shelves.
(I have a whole other larger and already full shelf in my bedroom.)


Later, I drove back to my childhood home to spend some time with my family and be around for stuff tomorrow. My brother and I played a couple of rousing rounds of Go Fish together, complete with a not-so-matching joker/8 pair.


It gets a little confusing referring to the many places I can call home, 
but I feel very lucky to have all of them as places of comfort and acceptance.

No comments:

Post a Comment