Monday, February 23, 2015

Alive 2/23: programming

Sometimes I feel alive when getting work done.

Accomplishing something sure does feel great.

As of today, my school's spring concert (mid-April) is completely programmed!
(Well, there's still one song I'm waffling about, but it's okay for me to waffle a bit longer and see what my students can handle.)

I stayed at school till 6pm finalizing my choices and prepping copies of the lyrics to be sent to the print shop to be copied to then be sent home with the children so they can practice. (Holy run-on sentence, Batman!  Sorry about that.)  I don't usually like staying at school that late, nor am I usually that productive when I stick around for so long, but tonight, my hard work paid off.

Thank you, God, for the sense of accomplishment we receive for a job well done.  Even if we cannot see or feel the impact, may the work we do and the decisions we make a positive difference for your Kingdom here on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment