Thank you, LORD, for paychecks from summer jobs.
If it weren't for the money I earned this summer at LPBC, I would be in serious financial hardship right now. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I'm not living simply like LVC wants us to, but with the new health insurance I'm on, it's hard to drop over $140 in one day on one prescription when I'm ideally living on $105 in personal stipend a month...
I will get reimbursed for some (most, I hope) of the cost of the prescrip, but there's no telling how long that'll take. In the mean time, the money I've been saving up from this summer is definitely helping.
I'm getting a glimpse of how difficult it is for people who are financially strapped. It's scary to pay that much for a little bottle of nasal spray. I need to remember to be thankful for when I am healthy and don't have to worry about medicine quite as much. Right now, though, drinking copious amounts of tea and flushing my sinuses are two cheaper ways to help me stave off this oncoming sinus infection. Bleh.
Speaking of finances, I should probably see if there's a way I can defer my student loan before my grace period is up...
No comments:
Post a Comment