#100happydays
day 22 (May 18 - the 34th anniversary of the most recent eruption of Mt. St. Helens)
Happiness can come in the simplest, yet most precious forms.
For example,
a from-scratch breakfast,
made with mad cooking skills, love, spicy brown mustard, and bacon (among other things)
And,
fellowshipping and playing at the park.
I rode on that tire swing with a couple of my students/church kids at the Sunday school picnic.
All the kids got a kick out of their music teacher riding the swing, and I got to feel like a kid again.
(This is also the swing where when I tried to spin and push some other kids/students, I took a tumble and ended up rolling in woodchips and dirt, scraped up my elbow a bit, and have some nasty pain and soreness in my hand. You've got to live on the edge sometimes, even as a grown up!)


No comments:
Post a Comment