day 9 (May 5)
This morning the "low tire pressure" light on my dashboard went on for the second time in a week. I checked each tire with my handy PSI gauge that I keep stashed in my glove compartment (which always makes me feel very car-care savvy), and sure enough, it was the same tire I refilled last time.
Something was afoot.
After school, I stopped by the local tire place (which just happens to be right on my already-short drive home), and low and behold, a small nail was found stuck in my tire. I was lucky — it wasn't a very big nail, and the car hadn't 'sat' on the nail in a way that could've made the tire leak much faster. The nice folks at the tire place were able to quickly patch/plug up the hole, and I was on my way in no time.
For someone who makes a major daily commute, I am very thankful for this small fix.
(I realized after the fact that I should've taken a picture of the nail. It was no longer than my pinky fingernail.)
Unrelated, I also made a major accomplishment today: I was in bed ready to fall asleep BEFORE 11 PM. Miracle of miracles.


No comments:
Post a Comment