Sunday, March 3, 2013

LPaD 18: leave

This is one of the many pictures I took at the end of my first summer working at Luther Park. 

When left open, this gate that separates the milk house from the pavilion out at the farm center will swing freely, making creaking noises, occasionally slamming, letting the chickens where they shouldn't be, and potentially freaking people out if they think it's haunted.

The set of pictures I took as a sort of "tour around camp" were taken within a day of leaving, but the farm center pictures were taken right before my parents and I pulled away to head home.  
I didn't want to leave this sanctuary of beauty, fun, and faith.
This summer will be the first since 2009 that I haven't worked at LPBC.  I hope I'll be able to visit after I'm done with LVC, but I won't know that for a while. 

No matter where I am in life, though, I know I'll always come back. 
It will always feel like home.
It will never leave my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment