Sunday, March 3, 2013

LPaD 19: thirst

I only became a serious tea drinker after I went on tour with the Wartburg Wind Ensemble and our first stop was England.  I always thought it was too watery, not enough flavor.
Now, I have at least one cup of tea a day, 
whether that's some homemade Russian tea, black tea, green tea, white tea, fruity tea, bitter tea with a little milk or honey, caffeinated, decaf,
or occasionally hot chocolate, sometimes with coffee
Mornings don't feel quite right without a hot cup of something to clear out my sinuses.
I've gotten into a habit of having a cup of tea in the evening sometimes, to sooth my throat or help me unwind.
I'll even have a cup of plain hot water to help warm me up.

O God, you are my God, I seek you, my soul thirsts for you; my flesh faints for you, as in a dry and weary land where there is no water. - Psalm 63:1

No comments:

Post a Comment