Monday, March 11, 2013

#ThrowsUpSporadicSentences

This post exists for the purpose of trying to empty my brain of all these random and mostly unrelated thoughts, and to not clog up twitter all at once.
Enjoy.

I wear my flannel penguin pajama pants so much I'm wearing holes in them.

It's finally nice enough outside and late enough in winter that I can think about wearing shoes that aren't my two pairs of snow boots.

Sometimes I won't look at the weather forecast for extended periods of time; it's kind of liberating to just deal with the weather as it comes.

I may actually get a tax refund for 2012.

I had a crazy dream about Vicar Ben dropping out of the seminary/ordination process, and I'm REALLY glad that none of it is true.

I assisted in the eradication of a winged mammal Sunday afternoon, including taping a box shut with tie dye duct tape and running head on after said mammal as it was flying out of the pastor's office.

You do not want to know how many times I listened to Macklemore's "Can't Hold Us" yesterday.

I have no shame in the fact that I spent the entirety of Saturday in my pajamas.

I do not appreciate the cloud of Tang created when I make Russian tea, as it bothers my sinuses.

I love NPR, and I wish Milwaukee had a classical music radio station I could find.

I honked at least 17 times at a car who cut me off today.  Then I tailgated it all the way till it turned right and I went straight.

My favorite part of today was when I got to help one of my youth with his math homework. AND he got it.

I'm really looking forward to getting out of the city and spending time in the middle of nowhere this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment