The back reads,
"LENT
This is my body and blood, given to you for the forgiveness of sin."
"LENT
This is my body and blood, given to you for the forgiveness of sin."
I've always been fascinated with communion liturgy.
the repetition
the words
the tradition
the mystery
the promise
I've heard many different versions of the words of institution before, many of them very similar to each other, but a few stand out.
Take and eat. This is my body, given for you. I love you. Remember me.
Receive who you are.
What do you think about when it's time for communion?
What mysteries make you wonder?
the words
the tradition
the mystery
the promise
I've heard many different versions of the words of institution before, many of them very similar to each other, but a few stand out.
Take and eat. This is my body, given for you. I love you. Remember me.
Receive who you are.
What do you think about when it's time for communion?
What mysteries make you wonder?

No comments:
Post a Comment