#100happydays
day 56 (June 21)
Today I drove up to camp.
Luther Park Bible Camp is another home to me.
I worked a life-changing four summers there during my college years.
(Man, it makes me feel old to say "my college years". It really hasn't been that long.)
I'm spending this coming week helping out with MAD (music, art, and drama) camp, and I decided it would be beneficial for me to head up early to start planning and prep work. My friend and summer program director, Erin, and I spent a good part of the afternoon catching up and getting ready for the week ahead.
On the wall in the program office, this framed document is proudly displayed:
This is the official, original certificate saying that Luther Park is officially a state-recognized organization, dating back to 1932.
I'd never seen this document before today. It's super cool to know that LPBC has been around for over 85 years, and that I've been able to be part of it.
I am so proud to be part of this legacy.

No comments:
Post a Comment