Friday, July 4, 2014

63 - wedding #2

#100happydays

day 62 (June 28)

Wedding #2 of 6 for me this summer.
This is definitely one I will never forget.

morning devo, complete with the groom!
unity braid
post-ceremony corsage selfie
cake teamwork!
first dance. now THOSE are some happy people.
tie dye bandana rose favor
in wedding colors, of course
it's a proven fact - camp people have more fun
at weddings than normal people.

One thing I don't have pictures of at this time is me playing the processional with a string trio.  I had the incredible job of arranging the music for this wonderful couple, and I feel so privileged and blessed to have had the opportunity to do so.  Soon I shall post an audio version of the piece, perhaps with some pictures.  As I have said before, it was so meaningful to be able to arrange the music for Steven and Heather.  I couldn't think of a more special way to help them celebrate their marriage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment