Wednesday, July 2, 2014

55 - full

#100happydays

day 55 (June 20)

It has been a very long and full day.

I got my bike out for the first time this season to run some errands, since it wasn't raining. 



Though you can't really tell much, I got a hair cut. 

Last time I had my hair cut was when I donated 8 inches to Pantene Beautiful Lengths almost two years ago, and my ends were really needing a trim. I went to a little local place just around the corner from my apartment. I wish I'd gone there before the tail end of my time living in town. The gal who cut my hair was really nice and explained exactly why I didn't really need layers at this length, and she hardly cut anything off, just how I'd wanted. 

Then, after discovering a near technological disaster and doing everything I could, I softened the blow by getting some frozen custard with a free coupon I'd been sitting on for quite a while. 



No comments:

Post a Comment