day 81 (July 16)
The shops downtown have "Crazy Days" sales the latter half of this week. Having walked up and down downtown twice this week already, I'd scouted out a few things. Usually I'm not a huge shopper, but I found a few things I couldn't pass up on, including this old trombone which I intend on turning into a lamp, some fresh teacher clothes, and some fabric for bulletin boards. It was really fun coming upon these finds.
The shops downtown have "Crazy Days" sales the latter half of this week. Having walked up and down downtown twice this week already, I'd scouted out a few things. Usually I'm not a huge shopper, but I found a few things I couldn't pass up on, including this old trombone which I intend on turning into a lamp, some fresh teacher clothes, and some fabric for bulletin boards. It was really fun coming upon these finds.
I also branched out and did some cooking this evening.
Used some of the red potatoes I've been working through, along with the yellow squash I bought from a local guy on main street earlier in the week.


No comments:
Post a Comment