Tuesday, July 8, 2014

70 - savoring

#100happydays

day 70 (July 5)

Have I mentioned how much I enjoy my "off season" as a teacher?
I am doing my best to savor every moment.

I have spent the past few days not at my usual place of residence,
but rather,
enjoying this view from the kitchen table,

relishing in the gentle sounds of this windchime,
with the same pitches as Big Ben

spending some quality time with some really great people, 
and eating delicious homecooked meals, often grilled.
One afternoon (though admittedly not on this day), I sat outside on the deck, enjoying the beautiful weather and playing guitar.  It was so calm and peaceful...
Life does not get much better than this, people.


With all my driving lately, I've also been able to enjoy "reading" some young adult chick-lit.  I just finished rereading the third of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants books.


No comments:

Post a Comment