day 31 (May 27)
Why do I have a picture of my garbage?
It shows evidence of the fun I had with my students today. (I don't post pictures of the kids, for the sake of privacy and liability.)
I had two parties today with some of my second graders. These were earned incentives for positive behavior as a class, and they happened to fall on the same day - a perk for planning on my part.
One was a dance party,
the other a popcorn party.
Seriously, in what job can you have two parties in one day, where you can jam out and dance crazy and no one cares, and watch sweet videos of Stomp (a non-traditional percussion performing group)?
My job rocks.
Also, being that it's tie dye Tuesday, I wanted to share this picture. I had a great time wearing my blue tie dye to school, then donning my orange long sleeve tie dye to ward off the chills at home. Tie dye overload...but not really, because you can never have too much tie dye ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment