day 47 (June 12)
I did a bunch of driving today, as I'm heading home to hang out with my family for a long weekend.
It's usually about a four-hour trip, and I typically stop once to stretch my legs, make a pit stop, get a snack or something,
but today,
I didn't stop once.
I credit this no-stop phenomenon to this absolutely RIVETING audiobook:
The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown, the third Robert Langdon book
the first two being Angels and Demons and The DaVinci Code
all of which are pretty darn good
and very engaging.
I rather enjoy historically-based intense plot lines like in this book.
This is precisely why I really like the movie National Treasure.
If you like audiobooks or e-books,
you should see if your local library has Overdrive,
a great source for checking out such books for free!
I also saw this awesome, random tree on my drive.


No comments:
Post a Comment