Sunday, June 8, 2014

34 - live

#100happydays

day 34 (May 30)

Today's word is pronounced LIVE as in "we're live in ten seconds" or "live from New York, it's Saturday night!" 

Today, I got to witness two awesome live moments. 

1) my friend Jack video conference with my seventh and eighth grade students. He gave us some insight on the music industry, his experiences with American Idol, and even was willing to sing us a couple of tunes. 



This was during first hour, so bless his heart, he was ready to be on camera with us at 6:15 AM his time, as he's in LA. Jack and I have know each other for many years, being in musical theater classes together back in the day. It was great to be able to connect up with him after many years and give my students a new and different experience to expand their horizons, as well as giving Jack the chance to talk with and inspire some young people to pursue their dreams.  

2) a concert in the park. I went road tripping up north, and after some meetings, I was able to hang out with a new friend and enjoy some outdoor music on a beautiful evening. Felt like I was in Milwaukee again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment