Wednesday, June 11, 2014

41 - enjoy

#100happydays

day 41 (June 6, the last day of school with the kids)

First of all, this was a very enjoyable day. 
I got to stay at my morning school all day, so I only taught two classes (which were basically just game/video days), got to spend time outside just hanging out with my middle schoolers, and got to attend an afternoon staff meeting/end of year celebration. 
It was a great way to finish things out. 

To celebrate the end of school, and my love of Cajun things,
a friend and I went to the last ever Cajunfest held in town.
I had jambalaya for supper while also enjoying some live music.


My other picture for today is with my friend and colleague at my morning school who has just retired.  I have enjoyed having her around for help during this crazy first year of teaching!


No comments:

Post a Comment